No Matter how big or how small, we do them all. Aeronautical Instrumentation has full capability to repair your Avionics, Instrumentation and Autopilot systems. We are also fully certified for all your line maintenance and inspection requirements for your Part 91 and your Part 135 certified aircraft. With Fully trained teams our customers can feel safe in the knowledge that their investment is being well looked after and downtime is being kept to an absolute minimum. Whether it be your prize Home build or your Corporate Business Jet with us you are in good hands.
Aeronautical Instrumentation has been chosen by Netcare South Africa to carry out all Avionics, Instrumentation and Autopilot line maintenance on there fixed wing as well as Helicopter fleet. We are also trusted by Cirrus South Africa to maintain and repair all Cirrus products in South Africa. This comprises of a fleet in excess of 135 Aircraft.
Our Services offered:
- Pitot and Static tests on non RVSM aircraft
- Full RVSM certification and recurrency testing and certification
- Avionics checks and certification
- Compass swings
- Transponder tests and certification
- Autopilot systems fault finding and system repairs
- Communications systems fault finding and repairs
- Navigation systems fault finding and repairs
- Stall warning system tests and repairs
- All engine indication tests, repairs and calibrations
- JetCal's on Jet's and Turbine's
- GPS / FMS Navigation database updates
- Glass Cockpit system fault finding, repairs and calibration
- Annual Instrument Inspections
- Annual Avionics inspections
- Fuel Quantity system repairs and calibrations
- Gyroscopic systems repairs and calibrations
- Pitot Static system repairs and calibrations
Give us a call with your requirements and for a free quote.