Silicone Fusion Tape
Silicone Fusion Tape has a center color stripe on one side throughout the length which serves as a guide to proper coverage when wrapping.
- Self-adhering and self-curing; bonds into a permanent, inseparable insulator within 24 hours at room temperature.
- Color stripe guides adequate tape overlap for optimum insulation.
- Insulating barrier provides greater resistance to moisture and chemicals.
- Highly flexible, making it ideal for completely covering irregular surfaces.
- Meets the administrative and technical requirements of the ANSI/ESD S20.20:2014 and BS EN 61340-5-1:2007 Electrostatic Control Standards.
Material – Silicone
Length – 36ft
Width – 1in