50 AMP KLIXON CIRCUIT BREAKER
$494.03 excl. Vat
5 to 10 Days Delivery
The 6752-12 series circuit breaker is a 2-1/2 to 65 amp, single phase, ambient compensated circuit breaker. This thermalmagnetic circuit breakers are designed and manufactured to meet the more stringent military standards of modern aircraft electrical systems. The interrupting capacity, vibration resistance, and longer cycling life of the 6752-12 series exceed previous military standards. In addition, the 6752-12 series provide ambient compensation, fault coordination of all ratings, and an option for auxiliary circuits.
- This part (6752-12-35) is a 50 amp circuit breaker.
- Tripfree design
- Ambient compensated
- MIL-DTL-27715 qualified
- Current rating: 50 amps
- Long, troublefree operation: 20,000 operating cycles
- High vibration resistance
- High interrupting capacity
- Option available: Auxiliary circuits
- Circuit protection unaffected by temperature fluctuations (ambient compensated from -53.9C to 93.3C)
- Only faulted line circuits opened (coordination ratings insure that branch circuit breakers trip first under fault conditions)