Aeronautical Aviation was founded in 2005 by Clinton Carroll. As a Pilot and Aircraft Owner, Clinton understands the challenges in the cockpit, the regulatory requirements, certification, and costs associated with the operation of an aircraft, and can offer informed advice on upgrading equipment, repairs, and installations from a technical aspect, as well as from a pilot’s point of view without compromise to quality. Our team of qualified technicians have extensive knowledge and training on all the products we supply, and at Aeronautical Aviation we believe that offering hands on training on equipment installed into an aircraft is a pivotal part to ensuring our clients are armed with the knowledge to operate the equipment fully, epitomising the Aeronautical Aviation difference.
Based at Lanseria International Airport, Aeronautical Aviation has been supporting and offering specialised services within the General Aviation industry with the repair, overhaul, and installation of aircraft instrumentation, avionics, electrical and pilot accessories. Our recently launched innovative laser department specialises in the refurbishment of backlighting switch and circuit breaker panels, transforming old, outdated panels to look as new as the equipment being installed.
We are extremely proud to be Garmin’s Largest accredited dealer and distributor in Africa. Furthermore we have a large Dealer base and this enables us to provide our clients with a variety of options to suit their budget and operational needs. Our Technicians are Garmin and Collins Aerospace Factory trained and at Aeronautical Aviation we pride ourselves on service excellence and are committed to providing our customers with outstanding and exceptional quality.
MEET OUR TEAM
Our Mission, Vision & Values
- We strive for excellence in everything that we do.
- We provide outstanding and unsurpassed service to our customers.
- We uphold the highest standards in our quality of workmanship.
- We exceed expectations and take pride in everything we do.
- Our devotion to our work is our defining characteristic.
- We always go the extra mile.
- We care about what we do and recognise that getting it 100% right matters.
- To provide the best customer service.
- Imagine what's possible and implement new ideas.
- Continuously improve ideas and services.
- To be on the cutting edge of the Avionics and Instrumentation industry.
- Market Leaders in our field.
- Challenging the way we think and striving for continuous improvement to be the best we can be.
- By combining our individual strengths we develop exceptional results.
- Collaboration and open communication.
- To help others attain their full potential and achieve shared goals.
- We are strongest when we work together as a team.
- Sharing experience and knowledge is key.
We strive for excellence and unsurpassed service to our customers, while upholding the highest quality, integrity and pride in our workmanship. Our passion and dedication are what defines our team. We are market leaders in our field, and we strive to bring innovation and precision to the forefront of the industry. By combining our individual strengths, we develop exceptional results.